Backyard Science & Discovery Workbook
Purchase a copy of my educational book of backyard activities designed to get kids outdoors and excited about nature in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho! The workbook features:
- Over two dozen hands-on science projects and activities
- Fun, quick lessons on birds, bugs, astronomy, geology, and more
- Hundreds of full-color photos, maps, and drawings
- Introductory guides to the common birds, mammals, insects, rocks and minerals, fungi, and intertidal life of the Pacific Northwest
- Full-sized 8.5×11 pages with large text and plenty of space for answering quiz questions and writing prompts
The Backyard Science and Discovery Workbook: Pacific Northwest is written for young learners around a 4th or 5th grade reading level, but has activities designed to be fun for the whole family – from mothlighting and tidepooling to making bird feeders and bee houses!
You can purchase your very own copy of my workbook here!
Buy Prints and Art
Check out my Society 6 page for cool T-shirts, clocks, shower curtains, phone cases, mugs, and art prints! If you can’t find a particular item on my S6 page, feel free to contact me and I’ll create new products just for you!